With the British Airways Visa Signature® Card letting you earn 75,000 Avios, and the Citi® / AAdvantage® Platinum Select® World Elite™ MasterCard® making a limited time offer to earn 60,000 American Airlines AAdvantage miles, they need to be more competitive. I value JetBlue points at 1.3 cents apiece though of course they’re not super useful for premium cabin long haul international awards, and I’d rather have American miles (having just flown Cathay Pacific first class on AAdvantage miles this week in fact).
Well there’s now an offer of 60,000 points for the JetBlue Plus Card after $1,000 in spend within the first 90 days, and it’s reportedly valid through December 31.
- Earn 6 points per $1 on JetBlue purchases, 2 points per $1 at restaurants and grocery stores and 1 point per $1 on all other purchases
- 5,000 bonus points every year after account anniversary
- 50% savings on eligible inflight purchases
- primary cardmember’s first checked bag free
- TrueBlue Mosaic benefits for one year after $50,000 spend each calendar year
- $100 statement credit after purchasing a JetBlue Vacations package of $100 or more with your JetBlue Plus Card
It’s a Barclaycard-issued product, so great to have another solid rewards offering which isn’t from Chase, Citi, or American Express. I’d make sure that JetBlue points are useful to you — e.g. you live in Boston, New York, Fort Lauderdale — but if so they do offer a better economy experience than the median legacy airline and their Mint class is great for a domestic premium product on routes where it’s offered.
Continue reading Best-Ever JetBlue Plus Card Offer 60,000 Points…