News and notes from around the interweb:
- Etihad is starting Miami… carge service
- Emirates is expected to order more A380s at the Dubai Air Show next week
- Yemen’s flag carrier Yemenia has suspended operations
- They say lightning never strikes twice but 3 KLM planes were hit by lightning departing Amsterdam (HT: Ryan Boyd)
Copyright: flaperval / 123RF Stock Photo
- Why Southwest is considering flights between the Hawaiian islands and not just between the mainland and Hawaii.
- The marriage proposal onboard United’s final 747 flight
- Citi ThankYou Points Transfers to Hilton Will End December 13th. Hilton was Citi’s first transfer partner five years ago, but it was a terrible value, this shouldn’t affect any of you.
Continue reading Lightning Strikes 3 Times in Amsterdam and Southwest’s Hawaii Strategy…