Earlier this month Whole Foods ended its loyalty program, it was speculated that this would be replaced with discounts for Amazon prime members. That has now come to fruition, Amazon prime members will receive the following:
- 10% off sale items (excluding alcohol)
- Weekly deep discounts on select best-selling items
For now the program is only available at all stores across Florida, but it will expand to all stores nationwide this summer. To take advantage Prime members will need to download the Whole Foods market app and then scan this app when checking out. They give the example of the following deals that will run from May 16th until May 22nd:
- Sustainably-sourced, wild-caught halibut steaks: $9.99/lb., save $10/lb.
- Organic strawberries: 1 lb. for $2.99, save $2
- Cold brew coffee at Allegro coffee bars: 50% off 16 oz.
- KIND granola: 11 oz. bag 2/$6
- 365 Everyday Value sparkling water: 12-pack case buy one, get one free
- Magic Mushroom Powder: 50% off
- Plus, an additional 10% off hundreds of sale items throughout the store