Target REDcard (our affiliate link)
Next week (6/17 – 6/23), Target has a special offer for those signing up for a REDcard:
- Signup for a REDcard debit or credit card and get a coupon for $25 off a $100 shopping trip.
This offer is found in next week’s weekly add, we’ll add a link when next week’s ad is showing online.
The Fine Print
- Valid for applications in-store or online.
- Offer valid between 6/17/18-6/23/18.
- Coupon will be valid through July 31, 2018.
- The coupon will be mailed to approved cardholders with their REDcard.
- Excludes alcohol, Apple products, Bose, CVC clinics and pharmacy, DSLR cameras and lenses. Elf on the Shelf, gift cards. Google products, GoPro, LEGO, LG OLED TV, mobile contracts, prepaid cards, Sonos, Target Optical, Tylenol pain relief and Weber.
If you’ve been meaning to signup for a REDcard, this would be a nice opportunity. It’ll also help those looking for a new version of REDcard now that the prepaid REDcard version is soon being discontinued. You can get the credit version if you’d like, or save yourself the ding to your credit report and get the debit version.
REDcard doesn’t typically have any sort of signup bonus; people get it just for the 5% off at Target, faster shipping, and longer return window. They do sometimes have small bonuses available via shopping portals for signing up for a REDcard. Currently, I see Swagbucks offering $4 for signing up for a REDcard via their landing page, should stack with the coupon deal. Let us know if you see any other offers like that.
Hat tip to Milestomemories
The post Apply for a new Target REDcard Debit/Credit Card and Get $25 off $100 Shopping [6/17-6/23] appeared first on Doctor Of Credit.